SwagBucks

Search & Win

Monday, January 18, 2010

Welcome to Diamond's Deals!

Hello all! I am a 24 year old 1st time Mom, and i am ALL ABOUT $AVING! My son is now 14 1/2 Months old and i started coupon/deal shopping within the last month or so. I picked up this coupon craze from my coworker, and great friend Kim! She is one of the best coupon shoppers out there, and she taught me most of what i know today. Thanks to her, i can no longer go to a store or buy an item if it's not on sale, and i don't have a coupon for it... Ha ha ha! I love it. I have been getting so many great deals from fellow bloggers and i would like to share as well! So hold up your coupons and let's say "cheers".... a toast to Diamond's Deals!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Ask questions, add on to this post, share the deal you scored from my info... and so on....